The International Association for Probabilistic Safety Assessment and Management (IAPSAM), organizers of the PSAM conferences, and the HRA Society (HRAS) invite you to contribute to a topical conference on Human Reliability, Quantitative Human Factors, and Risk Management. The goal of the IAPSAM Topical Conference is to complement the well-known series of comprehensive PSAM conferences with a smaller, more focused forum.
Scope and Topics
The conference deals with the diverse facets of treating human performance in PSA, risk assessment, safety cases, and resilience analysis.
Topics of interest include:
- Human Reliability Analysis (HRA) – methods, data collection and analysis, and applications
- Human factors engineering and ergonomics from a quantitative risk perspective
- HRA and HF in the context of risk assessments for conceptual designs, design certification and future plants
- Design and V&V of Human-Machine Interfaces and Systems, emphasizing accident and emergency contexts
- Probabilistic perspectives in emergency response planning and/or severe accident management
The application domains of interest include energy and electricity (nuclear energy, oil and gas, offshore), process industries, transportation, healthcare, distributed systems and networks, and other sectors where a high level of safety and reliability are critical.
Contributions may emphasize research & development, novel applications, or a combination of these.
Dr. Marina Röwekamp
Gesellschaft für Anlagen- und Reaktorsicherheit (GRS) gGmbH, Germany
Dr. Vinh N. Dang
Paul Scherrer Institute (PSI), Switzerland